You can create your own learning journey for your child, save it for yourself or share it with other parents.
All you have to do is log in and click on the “create journey” option in the top menu. You have to follow the step by step instructions for you to create the journey.
- Name: While creating the name it will help other parents if you mention either the grade or the age of the child for whom this will be beneficial.
- Description: This will help you define the end objective of the learning journey. And you can evaluate if you have achieved this with your journey.
- Instructor Rating: The instructor rating is a mechanism for anyone creating a learning journey to do a self rating. We will also add a parent rating eventually.
- Skill Rating: This is a set of ratings that help parents identify which kind of skill would be impacted because of the various activities. As per age and topic the need and hence the activities contributing to these skills would change. Hence there is no wrong or right rating in this.
- Activity: The crux of each learning journey is the set of activities. The activities make or break a learning journey.
Many times, parents subconsciously or even unconsciously approach teaching their child through a series of steps. The effort in Maximum Childhood is to make this more organized. So whichever blog or article, or video or app or anything else you find online that you would like to refer to while teaching a child a particular topic. you can save all of them as you would want. You can change the order in which these activities ought to be implemented. You can save the activity set in the offline mode for yourself or you could publish them for all to see.
For your easy use, no field is compulsory, but it will help you to remember the context in which you might have added a note or link.